|JOB ROLE||Associate Team Lead|
|LOCATION||Bangalore (or) Mangalore|
|SKILLS||Designer UI/UX (AND) Developer UI/UX|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 8 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our Development team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to design UI/UX for Tetherfi’s products for all our product streams.
- Will design, develop and enhance Tetherfi’s existing products and future products placed under all project streams.
- Will report to the Product Owners on Products and to Delivery Owners on Project Deliverables.
- Will work on very interesting and challenging UI /UX tasks
- Will be a subject matter expert in the areas of UI design for Tetherfi.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Candidate must be capable of analysing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using his UI designing skill
- Extensive Hands-on experience in designing and developing interactive user workflow websites/applications using latest web technologies
- Experience in JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, React)
- Experience in responsive web site deign
- Understating of technologies like HTTP, AJAX, WebRTC
- Experience in developing single page applications
- Adept in integrating application front ends with application business layer, by following best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments.