|JOB ROLE||Sr.Software engineer / Associate Team Lead|
|LOCATION||Bangalore (or) Mangalore|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 8 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our DIGITAL Transformation Product team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to develop Tetherfi’s Products based on Web chat, CC & UC Product Streams.
- Will design, develop and enhance Tetherfi’s existing products and future products placed under DIGITAL Product Line.
- Will report to the Product Owners on Product development and to Delivery Owners on Project Deliverables.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Extensive Hands-on experience in JAVA with prior experience in Java SE.
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Prior experience on JAVA Spring framework and HTTP communications is preferred
- Exposure to Insightful data driven product or solutions with conceptual understanding on the principles and concepts of Web Chat / Web RTC
- Expertise in Java script and Web-UI development.
- Have in-depth knowledge and self-driven interest to work with JAVA Servlets.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions for cross integrations among OEMs in CC or UC environment is preferred.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments