|JOB ROLE||Software Engineer – JAVA|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 3 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our Global Delivery center team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to enhance Tetherfi’s Products based on Web chat, CC & UC Product Streams.
- Will develop, enhance and support Tetherfi’s existing projects and future projects.
- Will report to the JAVA Team Lead for all deliverables.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Extensive Hands-on experience in JAVA with prior experience in Java SE.
- Well versed with Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Prior experience on JAVA Spring framework and HTTP communications is preferred
- Exposure to Insightful data driven product or solutions with conceptual understanding on the principles and concepts of Web Chat / Web RTC
- Expertise in Java based application development and supporting it
- Have in-depth knowledge and self-driven interest to work with JAVA Servlets and JSP.
- Experience in deploying solutions for cross integrations among OEMs in CC or UC environment is preferred.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments