|JOB ROLE||Quality Analyst / Ass. Quality Manager|
|SKILLS||Automation & Manual Testing|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||10+ Years for Ass. QM / Up to 5 Years for QA|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be liaising with Product Strategists and Product Owners to come up with complete Quality Control plan to execute and ensure Quality assurance for the Product releases that are made.
- Will design, analyze and enhance quality control on Tetherfi’s existing products and future products positioned in the market.
- Will be involved in monitoring various stages of Tetherfi product development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Will report to the Delivery Head and will be a part of the Quality Assurance team of Tetherfi.
Preferred Quality Experience:
- Elaborative industrial experience in manual testing on software-based products.
- Expertise in Automated testing / scripting, Selenium Web driver, API (REST/SOAP) testing
- Prior experience in effectively using tools like JIRA or Equi, and Well exposed to SQL DB
- Ensuring product development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking
- Well versed with detailed industrial product documentations, release notes, on Software based Quality assurance processes.
- Identify skill gaps and plan knowledge transfer sessions to ensure testing team is equipped with product / domain knowledge to perform efficiently
- Updates to performance parameter based on the company goals
- Should possess continuous test process improvement with the help of defined metrics
- Adept in designing and building test frameworks and delivering test automation suites
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code using automation tools
- Prior experience on testing UC(or)CC based products are preferred.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Teamwork with good interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills expected.
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need