|JOB ROLE||Project Co-Ordinator (or) Off-Shore Project Manager|
|LOCATION||Bangalore (or) Mangalore|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 12 years of Experience in .NET programming with Extensive Team Management Skills.|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with organisation’s strategy, commitments and goals.
- Will report to Delivery Head and will be part of the Organization’s Product Delivery team & Professional Services team.
- Will be coordinating with project owners in different geographies for delivering the projects.
- Will be given a project team with unconventional pyramid structure to deliver projects.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Knowledge on .NET Framework, including ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET is must.
- More than 2 years of project management or project co-ordination experience in Contact center or unified communication or collaboration domain, involving any of the voice products from AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT, etc., will be preferred.
- Must have worked in an environment of grooming a team on coding techniques, process compliance and process-oriented task delivery.
- Must have started the career in application development (or) enhancement thereby understanding the product (or) project development specifications and delivery pitfalls.
- Expertise in handling people and interfacing with internal stakeholders (or)customers as part of all the project management activities
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Team Management, process management and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within schedule, cost and effort specifications.
- Must have demonstrated different models of SDLC and Agile methodologies in previous projects handled.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader with problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in writing and presenting HLD and LLD and getting them signed off from respective stake holders.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required