|JOB ROLE||Head Inside Sales|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||8 to 10 years|
Inside Sales Unit is very strategic arm of Tetherfi Global GTM organisation. The unit helps to build the sales funnel & channel partners working closely with the GTM & Channel Partner development teams in respective focus geograhies.
- Leading and managing team of BDE/ BDM responsible for lead generation, prospecting, database development, appointment setting and co-ordination
- Directlt managing / coordinating leads/ opportunities that has no Tetherfi local presence
- Setting target/ KPIs/ Goals and objectives for team, coaching & mentoring team, tracking progress and performance
- Defining / documenting best practices for Inside Sales Unit & ensuring adherence to it all times
- HIS is also senior remote Sales Lead for remote BD & sales cycle management of large opportunties in geographies with ZERO tetherfi presence. Primarily working with Partner Sales organisations.
- HIS is also responsible for follow-ups all Inbound Marketing Interest/ Leads resulting from Tetherfi events, Website, Opt-in etc.. using the same outbound team for respective geographies.
- HIS is expected to coach and mentor the team and responsible for the teams professional development and growth
- HIS will be responsible for operational targets, shadow sales targets and direct sales target (for certain GEOs).
Candidate Profile Requirements:
- HIS ateast 8-10 years work experience in BD/ Inside sales role of which last 5 years must have managed team of atleast 5 or more team members
- Must continue to have hands-on experience while getting broader goals and objective delivered working with a team
- Must have BD experience generating leads & demands for atleast one of the markets of interest – ASEAN, ANZ, Europe or North America.
- Must have remotely managed sales cycle for large enterprise deals exceeding US100K in CRM, ERP, Cloud solution, CEM sales etc..
- Must be seasoned BD professional having knowledge and experience to qualify accounts and opportunities , presenting corporate profile, carry out remote discovery sessions, work with presales team for solutioning, present solutions and manage overall remote sales cycle.
- Must be prepared to work hours as per their target markets and WFM or Office as per business requirements
- Be a self-starter and over a period of time build and manage a inside sales team
- Strong cold calling skills, verbal and written skills required.
- Strong target acccount and contact profiling.
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably technical and solution knowledge, experience with Unified Communication (UC), Collaboration, VoIP, Contact Center (IVR & CTI).
- Preferably working experience in BFSI, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Telecom, BPO.
- Willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge.
- Clear commitment on the job role.
- High Adaptability – Able to fit into the team as well as organization structure and culture easily.
- Ability to develop & sustain relationships with target remotely via phone, email & other alternate channels.
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation.
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LinkedIn * experience using CRM, Outbound Dialer, Email Marketing tools.
- Bachelors, Engineering degree a plus but not required.
- Working according to target market timezone incl. USA, Asia Pacific and EMEA.