|JOB ROLE||Sr. Software Engineer / Associate Tech Lead|
|LOCATION||Bangalore (or) Mangalore|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 10 Years|
Preferred Technical Experience:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in programming on Microsoft .NET platform
- Experience in Concurrent programming, Socket programming, WCF, Web Sockets
- Should have performed the role of Designing, Developing and Unit testing of applications
- Well proven proficiency in C#
- Experience in developing server applications
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts
- Experience in REST, SOAP
- Must be well conversant with latest design patterns
- Should be strong in Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Knowledge and experience in programming with various databases (MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle)
- Experience in designing and developing distributed systems
- Skills in database design, client’s business realization, requirements capturing and technical specification.
- Experience in Web technologies and programming
- Knowledge in C, C++, Java will be an added advantage
- Entity Framework, Web API are added advantages
- Experience in Unix, Linux systems will be an added advantage
- Collaborate, define and maintain effective and efficient development processes, including but not limited to: coding standards, design philosophy, testing methodology, usage of design patterns, UI standards, development and coding tools and procedures
- Contact Centers & Unified Communication domain exposure is desired.
- Prior experience in VoIP, SIP, WebRTC and CTI application would be a perfect fit.
Expected Functional Skills:
- Very Good technical & communication skills to be exhibited in all the roles to be performed
- Candidates are expected to be creative and innovative in providing complex enterprise integration solutions at contact center environments across the Globe.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive always.
- Hands-on experience in revamping any existing software into new business effective and user-friendly applications by solving complex technical problems / known issues with new systems.
- Must have functional experience in designing applications to develop integrated solutions for voice & multi-media related applications.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed, with an instinct to innovate.