|JOB ROLE||Sr.Software Engineer / Associate Team Lead|
|LOCATION||Bangalore (or) Mangalore|
|JOB SKILLS||Primary Skill – VXML / Secondary Skill – JAVA|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 8 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our Self Care Product team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to develop Tetherfi’s Products based on IVR & Outbound Product Streams.
- Will design, develop and enhance Tetherfi’s existing products and future products placed under Self Care Product Line.
- Will report to the Product Owners on Product development and to Delivery Owners on Project Deliverables.
- Will be given a team to nurture and groom their skills in Product development.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Prior experience in integrating applications with webservices like MQSeries, LDAP etc., and developing SOAP/REST based services
- Must have Deployed insightful data driven IVR solutions with conceptual understanding on the principles and concepts of IVR.
- Have in-depth knowledge of open architectures including VXML, CCXML and GRXML.
- Well versed with Contact Center Telephony concepts and IVR development in any of the major platforms like AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT, etc.,
- Thorough understanding of call flows, queuing, routing and CTI on any of the above-mentioned Principals.
- Prior experience in Developing IVR Solutions for any of the above-mentioned OEM.
- Candidate should have realization on designing and troubleshooting routing work flows and IVR-CTI integrations.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions for cross integrations among OEMs in CC or UC environment is preferred.
- Must have integrated, retrieved data and extensively familiar in handling Database interactions with Databases like SQL, Oracle and other standard DBs.
- Prior experience in writing and presenting HLD and LLD and getting them signed off from respective stake holders.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments